THE PATENTING OF ANOTHER NEW BLACKJACK GAME
Quadbet Blackjack increases the excitement level at the standard Blackjack table.
Here’s how it works:
- Players can now replace the standard 'Double-down' bet with a 'Quadbet', that is, they now have the option of quadrupling their bet on any 2-card initial hand as well as after splitting pairs up to three times (aces split only once).
- Player hearts will beat a lot faster when they 'Quadbet' against a Dealer 3,4,5, or 6 card.
- If a Player splits a pair, he/she may 'Quadbet' on any 2-card hand to a total of 4 hands.
- On splitting pairs, the Player can 'Double-down' or 'Quadbet' during the same hand.
- From an original bet of 1 unit in an instant a Player can have 16 units out on a single hand....a real heart pounder!
- Quadbetting is possible by allowiing the payoff of 1:2 when the Dealer busts on 22.
Quadbet is going to be the next big thing in Blackjack!